Saturday, December 21, 2013

X, Y, Z Artists


X-Ray Specs Germfree Adolescent
Xscape Love on My Mind
Xscape Understanding
Xscape Who Can I Run To
XTC Mayor of Simpleton, The
Y & T Rescue Me
Yankee Doodle Dandy Give My Regards to Broadway
Yankee Doodle Dandy You´re a Grand Old Flag
Yankee Grey Another Nine Minutes
Yankovic, ´Weird Al´ Amish Paradise
Yankovich, Weird Al Saga Begins, The
Yarbrough, Glenn Baby the Rain Must Fall
Yardbirds For Your Love
Yardbirds Heart Full of Soul
Yardbirds I´m A Man
Yardbirds Shapes of Things
Yardbirds Tambourine Man, Mr
Yates, Billy What Do You Want From Me Now
Yazoo Don´t Go
Yearwood, Trisha Believe Me Baby I Lied
Yearwood, Trisha Down on My Knees
Yearwood, Trisha Everyone Knows
Yearwood, Trisha How Can I Help You Say Goodbye
Yearwood, Trisha How Do I Live
Yearwood, Trisha I Need You
Yearwood, Trisha I Would´ve Loved You Anyway
Yearwood, Trisha Oh Lonesome You
Yearwood, Trisha Perfect Love
Yearwood, Trisha Powerful Thing
Yearwood, Trisha Real Live Woman
Yearwood, Trisha Song Remembers When, The
Yearwood, Trisha That´s What I Like About You
Yearwood, Trisha There´s a New Kid in Town
Yearwood, Trisha Thinking About You
Yearwood, Trisha Try Me Again
Yearwood, Trisha Walkaway Joe
Yearwood, Trisha Walking Away A Winner
Yearwood, Trisha Where Your Road Leads
Yearwood, Trisha Wrong Side of Memphis
Yearwood, Trisha XXX´S & OOO´S (An American Girl)
Yearwood, Trisha You Can Sleep While I Drive
Yearwood, Trisha You Say You Will
Yearwood, Trisha & Brooks, Garth In Another´s Eyes
Yearwood, Trisha & Dave Henley Inside Out
Yes Long Distance Runaround
Yes Owner of A Lonely Heart
Yoakam, Dwight Ain´t That Lonely Yet
Yoakam, Dwight Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Yoakam, Dwight Fast As You
Yoakam, Dwight Guitars Cadillacs
Yoakam, Dwight Honky Tonk Man
Yoakam, Dwight I Sang Dixie
Yoakam, Dwight I Want You To Want Me
Yoakam, Dwight It Only Hurts When I Cry
Yoakam, Dwight Pocket of a Clown
Yoakam, Dwight Sorry You Asked
Yoakam, Dwight Streets of Bakersfield
Yoakam, Dwight Suspicious Minds
Yoakam, Dwight These Arms
Yoakam, Dwight Things Change
Yoakam, Dwight Thousand Miles From Nowhere, A
Yoakam, Dwight Try Not To Look So Pretty
Yoakam, Dwight You´re the One
Young MC Bust A Move
Young Rascals, The Good Lovin´
Young Rascals, The Groovin´
Young, Faron Hello Walls
Young, Faron It´s Four In The Morning
Young, Jimmy Man From Laramie
Young, John Paul Love is in the Air
Young, Kathy & the Innocents Thousand Stars, A
Young, Neil Harvest Moon
Young, Neil Heart of Gold
Young, Neil Ohio
Young, Neil Old Man
Young, Neil Rockin´ in the Free World
Young, Paul Come Back and Stay
Young, Paul Every Time You Go Away
Young, Paul Love of The Common People
Young, Paul Senza Una Donna
Young, Paul What Becomes of the Broken Hearted
Youngbloods, The Get Together
Zager & Evans In the Year 2525
Zappa, Frank Dinah Moe Humm
Zappa, Frank & Moon Unit Valley Girl
Zevon, Warren Werewolves of London
Zoe Sunshine on A Rainy Day
Zombies Tell Her No
Zombies, The She´s Not There
Zombies, The Tell Her No
Zombies, The Time of the Season
ZZ Top Cheap Sunglasses
ZZ Top Gimme All Your Lovin´
ZZ Top I´m Bad I´m Nationwide
ZZ Top La Grange
ZZ Top Rough Boy
ZZ Top Sharp Dressed Man
ZZ Top Tush

No comments:

Post a Comment